You just found out that you’ll be moving into a new home soon, and you couldn’t be more ecstatic. You can’t wait to move in and make it your own, and just picturing the good times your friends and family will have even makes you giggle a little. But there’s one problem; you still have to get all your stuff there.
As soon as you remember this, your stomach clenches in dread, and you roll your eyes at all the money you’ll have to spend. But the truth is that your Seattle move doesn’t have to make you feel stressed. In fact, the right professional mover should actually decrease your stress, not increase it. But where do you begin? How do you know if you’re choosing the right company? By simply following these five tips.
Ready to Choose a Moving Company? Follow These Five Tips.
- Services – When researching a Seattle moving company, are you finding that they’re a one-trick pony? Whether you need residential, commercial, delivery, furniture assembly/disassembly, or appliance disconnection/reconnection services, Movable’s got you covered.
- Pricing – When you speak to a representative from a moving company, are they upfront about their pricing, or are they always hesitant to answer any questions that deal with money? With Movable, you can always count on upfront pricing, and you’ll never have to worry about hidden fees or surprise increases. Instead, you can always count on paying what we quote you. Period.
- Customization – Does the moving company simply offer one basic service, or are you able to pick and choose between what you need? When it comes to Movable, whether you need just a little help loading your or own van, or the complete A-Z experience, you’ll only pay for what you need.
- Tools of the trade – Unlike a lot of the competition, when we arrive at your house, you can rest assured that we’ll have everything we need in order to get the job done right. This means we come fully equipped with all the necessary tools to make your move even easier, including dollies, hand trucks, professional moving blankets, straps, shrink wrap, tape, and even complimentary plastic mattress covers and wardrobe boxes.
- Insurance – Don’t be fooled; just because a mover advertises that they are “insured” doesn’t always mean that your precious belongings would be fully covered in the event of a loss. When you pick Movable as your Seattle mover, you’ll be able to choose between three different types of insurance, depending on your specific needs. For full details, please visit our Insurance page.
When You Need the Best Moving Company in Seattle, Choose Movable!
There’s a reason that Seattle residents turn to Movable again and again: Because we offer the most complete services, affordable prices, and professional movers in the business. If you’re ready to experience the Movable difference for yourself, give us a call at (206) 466-7710.